We are very excited to announce the
Heritage Days Festival!
Beloit Historical Society
September 9, 2018
11 a.m.-4 p.m.
The event is sponsored by the Beloit Historical Society and Visit Beloit.
Information for Vendors and Non-profits
Registration is open to vendors and non-profits of all types. This is a juried festival; a photo and registration form are required for consideration. You will be notified of acceptance within 30 days and your money will be returned if the application is not accepted. Areas will be designated for Antique and Vintage vendors, Food and Beverage vendors, and non-profits. The non-profit area will allow for each organization to have an 8’ table only; non-profit spaces are $10 each. During the event, live music will be playing (11a-3p) and entertainers will be working the crowd.
How To Register:
- Download the Vendor Registration Form
- Submit form via email or mail to Beloit Historical Society
- Submit payment via PayPal, mail or calling Beloit Historical Society
Location: Beloit Historical Society, 845 Hackett St, Beloit, WI 53511
The festival is an outdoor event that will take place in the grassy field adjacent to the Lincoln Center parking lot, rain or shine. Vendors can start setting up at 7:30 a.m. the day of the event.
- $50 - Single space, 10x10
- $10 - Non-profit space
Terms, Rules and Important Information:
- Registration deadline is July 1, 2018. Applicants must send form, photo and payment.
- You will be notified of acceptance within 30 days. If we are unable to accept your registration, you will receive a full refund.
- You must supply your own tent, tables and chairs.
- No electricity will be available. Generators are welcome.
- Set-up begins at 7:30 a.m. on September 9, 2018.
- Artisans must be at their table by 10 AM.
- Tables are to remain open until 4 PM-no early packing
- The Beloit Historical Society will not be responsible for thefts.
- Cancellations after July 20 will not be refunded.
- There will not be security on the grounds.